Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer Caviar Nail of the Day

Today i am sporting this mani inspired by my favorite bikini combo, a black top and neon bottoms. I call it " summer caviar" because the neon screams summer and as an accent i tried my hand at fish eggs( although my hubby says they look like bug eggs gross! lol) To achieve the look i followed the steps below:

  • Applied a base coat to protect my nailz.
  • Applied 3 coats of China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy (not a fan of the application on this one).
  • Applied a coat of clear polish to my ring finger.
  • While it is still wet poured some micro beads(the fish eggs) over it. Tip: do this over a small plastic container or paper towel as the beads are tiny and messy =)
  • Lightly tap off the excess.
  • Apply another coat of clear polish and let dry.
  • Finally with a dotting tool -or toothpick, bobby pin, pen etc.- and black paint create the dots as you wish! 
  • You are Done!
I would like to say i am not a professional i just love nailpolish and you guys! I hope you try it! Besos C.

No comments:

Post a Comment